The Balance Inc
Based in Brasília, Brazil
PC, Mac and Linux
In Override, the player must pilot a massive robot controlling its limbs and systems. The game offers different challenges such as duels, with each robot being controlled either by single players or full teams, or competitions to see who can wreak more havoc on the city in a given time. Players may try to survive several hordes of enemies or engage in highly comical missions, such as trying to get rid of the pesky media who insists on shooting only their bad deeds.
Born as a prototype for the Global Game Jam 2014, even though it had nothing to do with the theme. Override represents the kind of game The Balance Inc's team would love to play together. Built upon the passion they have for the rich universe behind the mecha genre and a wish to leave their mark into it.
- Full fledged combat system, each limb with a variety of strikes and unique combinations.
- Total control of the robot subsystems on the player’s hands.
- Local and online multiplayer, supporting up to 4 players controlling the same bot on local splitscreen and an online mode with up to 8 players.
- Exploration oriented player experience, with several destructible environments.
- Astounding artwork, inspired by the mecha genre, with action figure’s style combined with a rich and detailed environment.
Development Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
Samples available at soundcloud.com.
The game's entry at indiedb.com.
About The Balance Inc
We're an indie game development studio born as result of a common passion for game development. Our goal is to unite immersion and fun, combining gameplay, art and audio at its maximum level.
More information on The Balance Inc, our logo & relevant media are available here.